Saturday, July 6, 2013

Om nom

Eating on the ship is one of those love hate, bitter sweet scenarios. There are dining areas called "messes" that serve buffet style meals pretty much every other hour. And of course there's 24 hour pizza, nachos, ice cream and other munchies available in the guest areas. Need I say more.

Food in the designated areas rock buuuuut we aren't allowed cutlery in our cabins.. Like da hell. So as great as the food is, and guys, it's GREAT, we only have access to it when we're dressed appropriately, have the time to commute and dine and the prime factor.. The energy. Oh my lord. 3 flights of stairs for a salad. Jakenncoofodbqlekhf. 

But then I discovered we have access to unlimited baby boxes of cereal. In other words, I found Jesus. I live by these boxes of puuuuure eatable gold.

Fruit loops for days yo

Ha

Keep it eazzzzzzy 
Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment