Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Brits! Before opening..

Today we ran The Brits today for the first time beginning to end with animation, lighting, vox, costumes, hair makeup, the works! And I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! Obviously I made mistakes, I'm Morgan Stasiewicz, but they weren't major! All fixable, an things that I already knew and forgot to do, or things like pony on your left, not right! WOOO!

But I'm still terrified

Quite a bit


And by quite a bit mean a lot




It's a half an hour show guys. That's not easy. Theres something like 260 ponies. thats a lot of damn ponies. Read my other post for some more seers but its literally a half an hour of cardio and crazy quick changes! Including wigs! 


PS IM A RED HEAD FOR THE SHOW LOL

I'm too lazy to continue writing. That just goes to show just how draining 260 ponies can be. Y'all. 

Good night! 
AHHHHHHHHHHH


No comments:

Post a Comment