Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cozumel, Mexico. First excursion!

This was my first time getting off the ship in a place other then Mobile, Alabama or New Orleans. It was also the first time stepping foot on land other then the US and my home and native land, Canada. Crazy. Absolutely insane!

The weather was beautiful. Sunny all day, hot but not disgusting. Ideal white girl wether. I was literally outside from 10:30-3:30, so sun burning was inevitable. Bad burns but what everrrrr. Sun screen from here on out.

My day went like this

After meeting with the entertainment dept and stepping foot onto Cozumel, we all got onto a twister raft?! To Isla Pasion, a small island there. This raft was sick. Similar to a ride at an amusement park but with ocean salt water flying everywhere. Of course we saw a ship wrecked raft on our way over #comforting

So we get to the island.
OMG.
Stunning.
Likkkkeeeeeeeeeee perfect.
We hit the all inclusive food and drinks immediately... I literally ate around 5 lbs worth of fresh guacamole. Ahhhhhhh.

Chillen in the ocean with my co workers, friends, was really pleasing. Just being able to be. Just focus on existing and not working. 

Then if course I got drunk. Had beer pored over my head, ate fresh coconut, fresh salsa and chips, drank, laughed, good times.

Well that's my first Cozumel adventure in a nut shell.


No comments:

Post a Comment