Saturday, November 9, 2013

#inadrunkenstupor

Ok Toronto 
We need to have a chat
Other then our mayor being on crack, what is gwanin???
Seems like my world is on pause but everything and everyone else is on fast forward. Oh, The shanagains I could be getting into back home right now. From gypsy nights to Halloween regrets.. To binging on turkey what the hell I'm missing thanksgiving and Christmas.. The only times a year we have turkey

K

..

LIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKE
I must say though, when I get home, although I'll be legAl, I'm not sure if I'll be drinking a whole lot. The novelty of being able to drink underage was probably more satisfying then actually getting drunk. And I'm drunk literally 5 times a week here. AND it's dirt cheap here unlike home where I'll probably be paying more money on one night then I do for a week here. A bottle of Pinot Grigio is $7. Ya. A glass at the bar is $7.50. Plus I've made enough memories that I don't remember for a life time. I'm wild. Pulling some next Rob Ford shie up in here. 


But I'm putting this in writing and I hope some of my coworkers see this.. I'm not gonna drink next cruise. All 7 days. Lol. And I was gonna try doing no pizza but IM SO WEAK. I'll try though..

Alright sober for a cruise. Break on 3. 

1
2
3

Break












I'm already drunk .. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment