Monday, December 2, 2013

Things that make me happy

Found a page in my note book with a scribbled list of "things that make me happy" in green ink. Im certain I wrote this drunk. I'm a philosopher after my second glass.. In no particular order

Dance
Music
Exercise
Chicken
Falafel
Public speaking
Pictures
Social media
The news
Sleep
Jackson
Marijuanna 
Crying
Success
Making out
Goal setting 
Goal reaching
Starbucks
Free wifi
The colour purple
Funny people
Chocolate
Boys
Good looking boys
Pizza
Attention
Compliments
Gossip
Performing
Makeup
Showering 
Losing weight 
DIVAS
Swimming
Toronto 
blue jays
Dance parties in my room
Cosmo
Money
Eye lashes
Compliments
Writing
Pretending to be drake
Dressing up
Shopping
Sunshine
Pineapples
Stretching
Drinking


I didn't write family or friends.. Which I find really bazarre.. There were a few other things but I kept it pg 13 for my people.

Later dayyyzzzzzzz









No comments:

Post a Comment