Sunday, October 23, 2016

Post delete Post delete post

Post

Typing is easier than writing. I write everyday, nearly. I write a lot and surrender to my journal. My notebook knows I'm vulnerable and struggling with mental health issues.

Delete

Post

Posting is my thoughts and feelings put into perspective. Like what are other people going to think when they see this? A Facebook status complaining about my eating disorder.. how will it be read. Will I be judged or supported? Will the outcome help or hinder me? Am I even struggling with a disorder? Who will this offend if I post and will it seems as though I'm attention seeking?

Delete

Post

Oeranalizing aside, it keeps me from seeking attention. Overanalizing before posting is an easier crazy to deal with than overanalizing after posting.


1 comment: