Sunday, October 23, 2016

I'll look forward to rereading this when I get my shit together

I get something out of posting. My obsession over 'likes' and comments from other people seems to navigate my social life. What is an outing without a good post. It's sad.

I know I'm a good person, attractive and hilarious, with a lot to offer.. a bad ass. And I don't need affirmation. I'm happy, confident, successful and redefining myself every day.

But I don't want to be obsessed anymore. My addictive personality mixed with my insecurities, that I'm too proud to address, is leading to self destruction.

So I'm posting now. Yes, maybe not helpful but it's just an experiment.

A post without pressure or likes or comments or any sort of reaction. I'm still  putting my feelings, concerns, weaknesses out there and the good stuff too! Like how dope my sober weekend was.

Time to empty my drafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment